In this short course participants learn about education for sustainable development (ESD) methods along with practical activities to integrate ESD into youth work.
By the end of the training participants will:
- Understand concepts and principles related to sustainable development and education for sustainable development
- Be aware of values inherent to Sustainable Development
- Develop a knowledge of environmental and global issues
- Be able to access further resources to support the use of ESD methods in youth work
- Explore peoples’ views of the developed and developing worlds
Educators, youth workers, teachers, community educators and anyone with an interest in learning more about education for sustainable development.
ECO-UNESCO @ 9 Burgh Quay
€70 ECO-UNESCO Members, students, unwaged, young people under 25;
€80 Voluntary and Community Sector;
10% discount when two people from the same organisation sign up.
How do I book?
Expression of Interest
For further information please fill in the form here
Return to: Training Courses »