Our courses are:
- Created to help you expand your knowledge of environmental, youth and community issues
- Designed and delivered by our experienced education and training team
- Interactive and discussion lead, with practical exercises and learner support
ECO-UNESCO provides environmental, sustainability and youth training for personal and continuous professional development (CPD) to a wide range of stakeholders including: young people, trainers within non-formal and formal education, professionals, public and private sector, teachers, community and business leaders, National & International (E)NGOs, local authorities, architects, engineers, the media, the unemployed, academics and others with an interest in learning about sustainability.
ECO-UNESCO provides both accredited and non-accredited training courses. In addition to our training courses ECO-UNESCO offers an Alumni Network open for advice support and networking to all past participants of our trainings.
Our training courses are open to all. We offer special discounts for ECO-UNESCO members and people on social welfare payments. As a youth organisation ECO-UNESCO offers all of our training courses to young people and we offer special discounts to those under the age of 25
- FETAC Accredited Training
- Training Courses
- Environmental Workshops
- Green Pathways: Youth Employment Programme
For further information, please contact:
Education and Training Officer
9 Burgh Quay,
Tel: (+353) 01 6625491