After registration, you will need to follow the '6 Steps to Success' to complete and submit your project.
Download the YEA Terms and Conditions here.
What to Submit
1. Project Submission Form: This form must be fully completed.
2. Young Person Evaluation Sheet: Plese note every team member needs to complete this sheet.
2. A visual record of the work: Please submit any visual record of the work your team has done for your project along with the relevant evidence of the action such as scrapbook, PowerPoint presentation, photos, videos, song, website, etc. Be as creative as you like!
How to Submit
The submission deadline is 24 February 2017.
- By 5pm on 24 Feb 2017, your 1) project submission form 2) young person evaluation sheet and 3) any visual record of your work must be posted to: C/O YEA Coordinator, ECO-UNESCO, 9 Burgh Quay, Dublin2.
- All materials must be labelled with your registration number.
- Project Submission Form: Please type your answers to each question in the boxes provided on the submission form and expand the boxes to accommodate your answers. Once completed, please print it for submission
- Young Person Evaluation Sheet: Please note each team member needs to complete this sheet so you will need to print out these two pages (print on both sides) give one copy to each team member to fill out.
- A Visual Reord of Your Work: 1) Any 3D pieces, large posters, art/fashion pieces should be photographed and only photos of these pieces (or links where they are uploaded) need to be submitted. 2) For any photos, videos, news articles and social media campaigns please use a media sharing site such as Google Drive, Flickr, and YouTube and include the links on your submission form.
- Note: Once submitted, projects cannot be returned to entrants. Groups are advised to keep copies of all project materials for their presentation at the ECO-Dens and the Showcase & Awards Ceremony. Also, ECO-UNESCO takes no responsiblity for items lost or damaged in the post. We recommend you to send by registered post (as you can track the status) or hand deliver to our office if nearby. Make at least one copy of all project items to safeguard against all eventualities. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
1. Internal judging panels assess all registered projects and create a shortlist.
2. Shortlisted groups are invited to pitch their projects to a panel of experts at regional ECO-Dens (Connaught, Leinster, Munster, Ulster).
3. Finalists showcase their project and overall, category and special award winners are announced at YEA Gala Showcase and Awards Ceremony.