We're delighted to launch our range of programmes this Autumn to support your school or youth group to learn more about the environment, improve young people's skills and confidence, and make a difference in your community!
There’s many ways your school can get involved in our environmental education and youth programmes, for teachers and students alike:
- Inspiring Youth Action in the Young Environmentalist Awards 2018: the biggest Eco-Action programme in Ireland that recognises and rewards young people who take practical action to improve their local environment.
Workshops for Students on ‘Sustainable Development; ‘Taking Action’; and tailored workshops
- Set up an ECO-Club at your school
Places for some of these programmes are allocated on a first come first serve basis and tend to book up fast!
Why get involved?
- Young people develop many new skills
- Promote Active citizenship
- Young people learn knowledge, values, and tools to take meaningful action
- Increase young people’s confidence
- Curriculum links to a wide variety of subjects! Geography, Science, CSPE, Maths and more!
- Contribute to tackling the world’s pressing environmental issues
- We’ll support you! Free training, school visits and phone and email support