How to set up an ECO-UNESCO Club
What? Participants will learn about project planning, communication and peer education through interactive environmental education activities. This workshop is exclusively for members of the ECO-UNESCO Clubs programme. To find out more about becoming an ECO-UNESCO Club please click here.
Where? C2 Complex, Collins Square, Benburb Street, Dublin 7 (right beside Collins Barracks)
When? 2015: October 15th (Thursday)
How much? FREE FOR ECO-UNESCO CLUBS!
At the end of the workshop the participants will know:
- How to apply leadership skills with peers
- How to apply ECO skills to practical activities through conservation and environmental action projects
- How to apply ECO-UNESCO’s six-steps to success to an action project with young people
- How to further develop and maintain an ECO-UNESCO Club
- Active-learning through Environmental Education methods
- Peer education
- Action plan and results orientated
- Community-based, volunteer-led activities