Eco-Unesco Clubs Programmes
Join ECO-UNESCO Clubs network across the country, and help protect your environment!
Get in the Club!
The ECO-UNESCO Clubs programme is a great way to give focus and structure to a group of young people who are interested in environmental issues.
It’s free and open to any group of young people taking environmental action or considering environmental issues. It provides a focus for activities and an identity.
An ECO-UNESCO Clubs your group will receive:
- Ongoing support and advice from the ECO-UNESCO Clubs Officer on running environmental action projects, campaigns, events and activities
- Opportunities to participate in free events and workshops throughout the year
- A welcome pack which includes a Clubs handbook containing helpful advice on planning, organising, and group activity ideas
- Information and training sessions for group members and leaders about how to set up and run a club
- Opportunities to take part in ECO-UNESCO’s environmental events such as the Young Environmentalist Awards and the Youthreach ECO-UNESCO Clubs in Actionational Youth ECO-Forum
- Discounts on ECO-UNESCO’s training and workshops
- Opportunities to link with other ECO-UNESCO clubs around Ireland
Why set up an ECO-UNESCO club?
- Raise environmental awareness in your school and community
- Develop new personal skills such as communication, team-building and leadership skills
- Learn planning and management skills involved in setting up and running a club
- Meet other young people who are interested in environmental issues
- Take action to protect your local environment
- Have fun taking part in environmental action projects, campaigns, events and activities
To find out more information