This training course focuses on how to take leadership in planning for Sustainable Development. The programme is of particular relevance to those wishing to build and take strategic actions on a personal, organisational, business and/or community level toward Sustainable Development.
By the end of the training participants will:
- Know how to take leadership in strategic sustainable development
- Be aware of basic Sustainability principles (Natural step framework system conditions)
- Know how to undertake a baseline assessment
- Know how to evaluate actions in relation to Sustainability principles – (Back casting)
- Know how to facilitate planning for solutions and actions to meet the sustainability challenge and be able to prioritise actions
- Be introduced to the ECO Award, a sustainability award for organisations, and know how to apply the steps to your organisation
The training is open to Youth leaders, teachers, leaders in community organisations, schools, businesses and any other interested participants who have a working knowledge of the principles of sustainable development.
ECO-UNESCO @ 9 Burgh Quay, Dublin 2
On Demand (special group fee): ECO-UNESCO also runs this course to groups on request; if you are interested please contact us @ email@example.com.
Free for youth and community organisations taking part in the ECO-Sustainability Award
€70 ECO-UNESCO Members, students, unwaged, young people under 25;
€80 Voluntary and Community Sector;
Organisation Offer: Receive a 10% discount when 2 people form the same organisation sign up
How do I book?