Good for you, Good for the globe
There are hundreds of different types of events around the country and further afield that you can take part in and raise money through sponsorship from friends and family. From treks up mountains to across tropical plains, from walking road races to running a marathon to cycling across the Wicklow Gap there’s an event out there for you!
Don’t forget as these are all independently run events you will have to register with the organisers to guarantee your place.
Find an Event
Event Calender – The latest sporting events at home and abroad. You’ll find details of marathons, treks, triathlons and much more here.
For any event you take part in we’ll support you every step of the way with:
- An ECO-UNESCO Sponsorship pack
- Sponsorship made easy with www.mycharity.ie
- ECO-UNESCO t-shirt to wear with pride on the day
- Information about ECO-UNESCO and our work to help you fundraise
By raising money for ECO-UNESCO, you’ll be making a tremendous difference, helping us to help both young people and the environment at the same time.
Read more about our work here.
Register to take part in a sponsored event for ECO-UNESCO
Getting signed up is simple! Here’s what you need to do:
- Sign up: Download the form here email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 – 662 5491 now to receive your official fundraising pack.
- Enter the event: You need to register with the organisers of your event separately.
- Raise funds: Set up a “Sponsor Me” page on MyCharity.ie and send the link to all your friends. We will also send you sponsorship forms as part of your fundraising pack
We ask that you aim to raise a minimum of €20 in sponsorship for events you take part in. Online sponsorship forms are an easy and efficient way to raise money via the internet. They widen the group of people that you can ask for sponsorship and can be a great way to avoid chasing people for sponsorship money after your event.
Set up your own fundraising page here and start raising funds for ECO-UNESCO straight away. Just add a message, upload a photo and email all your friends and colleagues about the great event you are doing. There is no need to collect money directly off people as everything is done online. So all you need to do is register your official entry for the event you have chosen and send everyone you know our own personalised fundraising link – it’s amazing how quickly you will meet your target, or even go over it.
If you need any assistance more information simply contact us:
email@example.com or call 01 – 662 5491