Participants who have completed either ECO-Youth CHOICES SPHE or ECO-Youth CHOICES 10-12 week programme can go on to become ECO-UNESCO Peer Educator facilitators. Young people will be supported following (or alongside) these programmes to become young peer facilitators.
By the end of the training programme participants should feel confident to know:
- How to solve problems
- How to plan and manage a project
- How to build and work in a team
- How to communicate effectively
- How to facilitate group workshops to Peers
- Why there is a link between low self-esteem/ confidence and problematic drug misuse
For more information or to book:
Expression of Interest
For further information please fill in the form here.