Regional Training Days
- Teachers and students attend a local training day and gain new skills and knowledge on Sustainable Development
- Teachers and students explore possible themes and issues to focus on for their action project
- A regional school network is established for teachers and students to share ideas and good practice
School Workshops and Staff training
- An ECO UNESCO officer visits each individual school and facilitates support workshops for students and teachers.
- Supports are provided to assist groups develop a plan for their week of action. Groups may enter their project into the Young Environmentalist Awards.
- Teachers are given support and confidence to incorporate issues of DE/ESD into their core subject
- Students are empowered and share knowledge through peer to peer learning