The ECO-UNESCO team is available for a variety of training consultancy.
ECO-UNESCO, as a specialist provider of accredited (FETAC) and non-accredited training courses offers tailor-made training courses on an in-house and outreach basis. ECO-UNESCO has provided consultancy services for the Department of Education and Skills and Comhar Sustainable Development Council among others.
ECO-UNESCO has developed tailor-made training courses for local authorities nationwide, the National Parks and Wildlife Service, local and regional partnerships, VECs, private and public agencies since 1986.
ECO-UNESCO provides training consultancy in the following areas:
- Sustainable Development
- Environmental Education and Education for Sustainable Development (including Curriculum links)
- ECO-Community Development
- Strategic Sustainable Development
- ECO-Tourism and Community based Tourism
- Media and Sustainability
- Drug Misuse Prevention and Awareness
Contact ECO-UNESCO Programmes and Services Coordinator at email@example.com || (+353) 01 662 5491 for more details.